We Educate Changemakers
- We perform our activities according to the highest standards seeking excellence.
- We create new means to improve our services using innovation.
- Our results depend on our open and honest relationships through constant communication.
- We treat others the way we would like to be treated, with humility.
We generate positive changes in society through our Changemakers
Philanthropiece Colorado, without you our programs would not function. Thank you for the impact generated with your investments.
We have a special relationship with each of our partners that allows us to work together toward developing our programs, meeting our objectives, and moving toward a common goal: creating a better world.
Filantropis has identified that our community has a limited access to products and service, and a dependency on authorities and organizations. Our youth lack initiative to seek solutions to the various social problems in Chajul. This issue has its roots in the need for vision and ideas, in the risk-averse culture, and in a system that feeds on constant criticism. Adding to this, the lack of education, technical knowledge and financial resources prevents the youth in our community from sparking and developing productive initiatives.
Filantropis strongly believes the change and development of the community depends on sharing our vision with the youth to generate initiatives that directly impact the growth of Chajul.
- We invest 100% in registrations and monthly fees (University weekend plan).
- We invest 25% y 50% in registrations and monthly fees (University daily plan).
- We complement academic knowledge with workshops, trainings and field trips.
- We invest in the education of the entrepreneurs while they develop business ideas.
- We connect the entrepreneurs with investors.
- We provide special financial support for both programs.